Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dan's little poll

Hi everybody! First of all, I wish to thank all of you for reading this blog! I started just a bit over a month ago and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and way many more visitors than I expected! There's still a lot of room for improvement and many of you contributed to some additions and changes that should be seen here very soon.

In the meantime, I added a small poll on the right sidebar. I think it would be both fun and very interesting to see the results! So please take a moment for a simple click there to vote.

Also, I'd like to encourage everyone to give your comments about my blog, especially if you have ideas for improvement!

Please keep reading. Thanks a lot!

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dan--
I don't see a poll. I've been enjoying reading your recipes.

Celeste

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

weird... you should be seeing the poll on the right side in the bar. maybe you need to refresh your browser? try reloading the page by entering the original url again: www.favini.blogspot.com

please let me know if that worked. anybody else having this problem? some people voted already, so it IS there ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home