Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dan's little poll #2

Last january, I posted a poll asking people how often they cook every week. You can check out the results here.

Some of you gave me suggestions of what other questions would be interesting to ask, so I decided to add a new poll. Please take a moment and vote on the right sidebar! I will post the results later.

This should be interesting...

Thanks for reading! As always, please feel free to comment. I will always respond (directly in the comments section or by email) if there's anything to respond to ;-)

And thanks to Tommi and Andrea, I will put your suggestions into future polls.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hi Dan...so sorry I haven't been in for a while...I got your e-mail for recipe but I have been at work developing another website for some friends...will do it in a day or so.....I also will be cooking that pork recipe with the spices in the next few days and will post you about it. Did not forget about you!!! yummy recipe below here!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home